- All Superinterfaces:
- AnnotationAccess, MethodAdviceReceiver
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AbtractAspectInterceptorBuilder, AspectInterceptorBuilderImpl
public interface AspectInterceptorBuilder<T>
- extends MethodAdviceReceiver
A builder may be obtained from the
AspectDecorator and allows more
controlled creation of the created interceptor; it allows different methods to be given different advice, and allows
methods to be omitted (in which case the method invocation passes through without advice).
Builds and returns the interceptor.
- Builds and returns the interceptor. Any methods that have not been advised will become "pass thrus".
Copyright © 2003-2012 The Apache Software Foundation.