This is a very modest bug fix release, but it does straighten out a significant problem with Java component classes containing non-private fields.
- [TAP5-1791] - On some JDKs, the complex regular expression used by ComponentEventLinkEncoderImpl will cause a stack overflow
- [TAP5-1836] - "LocalhostOnly" WhitelistAnalyzer check "0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%0" ip address instead "0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1"
- [TAP5-1844] - Datefield not fires onchange event on changes
- [TAP5-1854] - AjaxComponentEventRequestHandler doesn't handle the case where a response has already be returned, and may append an empty JSON Object to the response
- [TAP5-1860] - Access to protected component fields does not always reflect in subclasses
- [TAP5-1881] - TypeCoercion from Number to Boolean returns false for any number that is an even multiple of 256
- [TAP5-1895] - ValidationDecorator.insideLabel(...) is called after the removal of PropertyContext in PropertyEditor
- [TAP5-1906] - Interaction between client-side validation and submit buttons can result in a server-side error parsing JSON array
- [TAP5-1827] - KaptchaField should have a parameter to allow it to operate as a visible text field rather than a password field
- [TAP5-1790] - Update Tapestry build to create a binary release archive (in addition to a source and javadoc archive)
- [TAP5-1857] - Add a SubmitMode (for Submit and LinkSubmit components) for unconditionally submitting the form