Independent developers have build a rich collection of Tapestry modules for your immediate use. These modules greatly expand upon the capabilities already included in Tapestry. These links take you to external sites.
- Tapestry-Cayenne integrates with the Apache Cayenne persistence framework
- Tapestry-breadcrumbs is a breadcrumb trail implementation, implemented as an annotation to be placed at each page-class that should be part of the trail.
- Tapestry-mfautocomplete An autocomplete implementation that can populate multiple fields
- Chenillekit-LDAP helps with LDAP querying
- Chenillekit-Lucene provides Apache Lucene indexing & searching
- Chenillekit-Image is an image scaling service
- Chenillekit-Mail is a mail service based on Apache Commons Email
- Chenillekit-Quartz provides Quartz-based scheduling capabilities
- Chenillekit-Script enables Apache's Bean Scripting Framework
- Chenillekit-Template enables Velocity and FreeMarker templates
- Tapestry-Service-Cache provides easy, annotation-based caching for Tapestry 5 services.
- Equanda-Tapestry5 provides a collection of components such as Accordion, Form Traversal, Tabs, TextAreaAutoExpander, TreeTable.
- Tapestry-Tldgen generates TLD files to let you use the Eclipse JSP editor for code completion on TML files.
- FlowLogix is a collection of components, services and utilities that integrates Tapestry into JEE environments and provides other commonly needed functionality.
Gang Of Tapestry 5
- Tapestry5-HighCharts integrates the Highcharts library (http://www.highcharts.com/) into a Tapestry5-jQuery based application
- Tapestry5-Jquery lets you use jQuery to supplement or completely replace Prototype, Scriptaculous and the base tapestry.js script.
- Tapestry5-jquery-mobile provides jQuery mobile integration for Tapestry
- Tapestry5-Portlet provides functionality for Portlet Development in Tapestry
- Tapestry-Caching caches Tapestry-generated HTML
- Tapestry-SWF Object supports adding Flash objects to your Tapestry pages
- Tapestry-CacheControl allows HTTP headers to control page caching
- Tapestry-Mixins provides mixins for Overlays, Bound Checkboxes and Non-sorting grid
- Spock Tapestry Extension provides integration with Spock, a testing and specification framework for Java and Groovy applications.
Spread the Source
- Tapestry5-db-migrations supports Tapestry 5 Database Migrations: Ruby on Rails-like database migrations powered by Tapestry IOC and Tapestry Hibernate Core
- Tapestry5-googleanalytics integrates with Google Analytics
- Tapestry5-hornet integrates the Hornet java connector inside Tapestry 5. Hornet is a realtime publish/suscribe engine that let you enhance your web application by connecting users together, powered by NodeJs and Socket.io
- Tapestry5-installer is a Tapestry 5 webapp installer: Live load your Tapestry app right after having set the configuration. This contribution aims to provide an easy way for Tapestry developers to include an installation application in their application so the user can provide its production environment configuration values
- Tapestry5-rome provides RSS & Atom feed support in Tapestry apps
- Tapestry5-spring-tx supports using Spring Transaction Manager inside your Tapestry 5 application. Allows you to access to a Hibernate session factory configured via Spring through your Tapestry business layer in the same transaction
- T5conduit allows seamless integration of LessCSS and CoffeeScript.
- Tacos-Seam provides an integration between Tapestry and JBoss Seam
- Tapestry-cometd is a push library for Tapestry based on CometD (an HTTP-based event routing bus that uses an Ajax Push technology pattern known as Comet)
- Tapestry-monitoring is a lightweight, unobtrusive way to add JMX performance metrics to any Tapestry application, using the Java Simon monitoring API.
- Tapestry-profiler is a simple, configurable, sampling profiler designed to be used in production Tapestry 5 applications to track down performance issues.
- Tapestry-spring-security integrates Spring Security with Tapestry applications
- Tapestry-Testify is an extension that makes it easier to write page and component tests and run them efficiently
- Tapestry-XPath allows you to use XPath expressions to query the Tapestry DOM (useful for page & component tests)
- Tapestry-zbreadcrumbs is a bread crumb trail implementation, with configuration through contributions and annotations, dynamic breadcrumb titles, and a very flexible breadcrumbs trail component
- Tapestry-Model provides rapid development of CRUD-style applications
- Tapestry-JPA Integration allows you to use JPA with Tapestry
- Tapestry-ReSTEasy integrates with JBoss' RESTEasy, an implementation of JAX-RS
- Tapestry-security is a security module for Tapestry apps based on Apache Shiro
- Tapestry-Watchdog lets your Tapestry app monitor itself
- Tapx-Datefield is an enhanced DateField component
- Tapx-plainmessage adds a new binding prefix, "plain:", which works just like "message:", except that any HTML elements are scrubbed, and XML entities are replaced with the corresponding characters
- Tapx-Templating enables using Tapestry to generate offline content
- Tawus-ajaxupload is a multiple-file upload module based on the excellent Valums File Uploader (Fine Uploader), with a progress-bar and drag-and-drop features
- Tawus-jfreechart makes it easier to use the JFreeChart charting library (http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/) within Tapestry apps
- Weaves is a collection of Tapestry 5 components from InterCommIT